The Business Communication Skills Training Course is a 2-Day program designed to help you improve communication skills for the workplace. This training will introduce you to business communication, improve your speaking skills, improve your professional writing ability, and enhance your interpersonal skills.
Finally, the program will culminate with communication at the workplace which includes email etiquette, presentation skills, and much more! Throughout this program, you will be given the opportunity to apply and practice the skills taught and you will develop strong speaking, writing & interpersonal skills.
How You Will Benefit:
- Apply diplomacy and tact to be a credible and effective communicator
- Manage the impact your communications have on your image
- Define and leverage your communication style
- Develop and demonstrate better listening skills
- Understand the importance of perceptions
- Explore communication style differences and learn to flex your own style
- Recognize the impact of stress on communications and be able to adjust for it
- Know what makes effective, powerful communication and develop the skills to model it
Each module contains quiz and exercise elements, as well as an end-of-module assignment.
The course culminates with a project unit that will give you an opportunity to apply and practice the
Communication skills covered in this training, through real-life scenarios relevant to the professional
Who should attend?
Business professionals who want the skills to communicate in a positive and professional manner no matter the situation.
1. Introduction to Business Communication
Learn about the role and importance of communication and understand the different modes of communication.
Essential Communication Skill
Learn the principles and techniques of written and verbal communication. Improve your pronunciation, fluency and listening skills. Learn the art of questioning and the power of body language.
- Lesson 5 | Effective communication techniques
- Lesson 6 | Principles of written communication
- Lesson 7 | Introduction to verbal communication – English 101
- Lesson 8 | Verbal communication techniques
- Lesson 9 | Fluency, Enunciation, Pronunciation
- Lesson 10 | The art of questioning
- Quiz 2
- Lesson 11 | The power of body language
- Lesson 12 | Using body language effectively
- Lesson 13 | The Listening Dilemma
- Lesson 14 | Active Listening
- Lesson 15 | Empathy
Paraverbal & Nonverbal Communication Skills
Learn how to communicate powerfully and stand out during the application process, from writing cover letters and resumes to performing well during group discussions and interviews.
Workplace Communication Skills
Learn integral communication skills for the workplace including the principles of business communication, email writing etiquette, presentation skills and navigating communication roadblocks.